15 Minute Anaerobic Threshold Rowing Interval Workout
2 x 15 Minute Anaerobic Threshold Rowing Workout. Raise your AT Zone Rowing Fitness while rating 22-26 with good Rowing Technique and a Solid Rhythm.
|Rowing 15 minutes||15:00||22|
|1 x 15 minutes||15:00||22–26|
|1 x 3 minutes||3:00||-|
|1 x 15 minutes||15:00||22–26|
|5 minutes warm down||5:00||20|
Total Time: 53 min | Work Time: 30 min | Intensity: UT1/AT | Strokes: 1070 | Avg Rate: 22 | Work Rate: 24
- Begin with easy rowing and build your wamp-up for 15 minutes using the warm up schedule.
- Row 15 minutes at Anaerobic Threshold Intensity rating 22 – 26 strokes per minute.
- Rest for 3 minutes.
- Row again for 15 minutes at Anaerobic Threshold Intensity rating 22 – 26 strokes per minute.
- Warm down afterwards with some easy rowing and stretching.
- AT 12-15 minute warm-up
- Start with some easy half slide strokes for 1 minute
- Go to full slide after 1 minute, rowing light at rate 18-20
- After 2 minutes, increase your power to UT2 pace hold the rate at 18-20
- After 5 minutes, go to UT1 pace.
- After 7 minutes, stop and sip some water.
- Start rowing again and row for 2 minutes at your UT1 pace.
- Next, row light for 1 minute.
- At 10 minutes, do 20 strokes at your AT pace.
- Row light for 15 strokes.
- Row hard again at AT/TR pace for 15 strokes
- Row light and if you feel ready, stop and get ready for the workout
- Otherwise, continue and do another 10 stokes at AT/TR pace followed by a short rest.
- Study some rowing machine technique and rowing drills to help with setting some basic positions while you are rowing.
- It's a short workout but if you do need to drink during the rest, take small sips after 60 seconds of the rest interval.
- Increase your power and speed when the rate changes up.
- Make sure to warm up properly, but don't do too much work and save your effort for the workout.
- Have some water ready to drink for after the warm up during the rest phase and at end of the workout.
The Beginners Complete Guide to Rowing BookLearn More
2 X10 Minute Rowing Workout With Power Changes
Get ready to Power-up with this 2 X10 Minute Rowing Workout With Power Changes. Start at rate 22 finish at rate 27-28 while increasing your power per stroke.
35 min | AT/TR | 24 | 769View Workout
Total 35 min
Work 10 min
Avg Rate 25 spm
2k Rowing Machine Training With 7 Minute Intervals
Target your 2k Rowing Machine Time with this 2 x 7 Minute Rowing Machine Interval Workout. Row with solid Technique while working near you 2k Race Zone.
46 min | TR | 26 | 570View Workout
Total 46 min
Work 14 min
Avg Rate 28 spm
2 x 15 Minute Rowing Machine Workouts
Boost your Aerobic Engine with this 2 x 15 Minute Rowing Machine Workout. Work at UT1 Intensity Zone rate 22 while Rowing at a good Tempo Rhythm. 5 Minutes Rest.
45 min | UT1 | 21 | 860View Workout
Total 45 min
Work 30 min
Avg Rate 22 spm
30 Minute High Tempo Rowing Workout
This 30 Minute High Tempo Rowing Workout will help boost your Rowing Endurance and Aerobic Capacity Zones. Learn Rowing Machine Tempo Technique while working out with a strong tempo.
50 min | AT | 22 | 1080View Workout
Total 50 min
Work 50 min
Avg Rate 24 spm