60 Minute Rowing Endurance Workout
Develop Focus and Endurance with this 60 Minute Rowing Endurance Workout. Learn the importance of Rhythm, Discipline and Personal Courage with this long rowing workout.
|Rowing 60 minutes||60:00||20–22|
Total Time: 60 min | Work Time: 60 min | Intensity: UT2 | Strokes: 1200 | Avg Rate: 21 | Work Rate: 21
- Begin with easy rowing for 5 – 10 minutes
- Build your intensity as you warm up
- Aim for UT2 Rowing Intensity
- Keep a constant rhythm for the entire 60 minutes.
- Warm down afterwards with some easy rowing and stretching.
- UT2 5 minute warp up
- Start with some easy half slide strokes for 1 minute
- Go to full slide after 1 minute, rowing light at rate 18-20
- After 2 minutes, increase your power and hold the rate steady at 18-20
- After 3 minutes, increase power again to near UT2 pace at 20 strokes per minute
- If you feel ready after 5 minutes, stop and get ready for the workout, otherwise continue rowing near UT2 pace for 1-2 minutes.
- Sit up and pitch your body slightly forward on the recovery phase.
- Try to get a feel for what rowing well is like - manage your power output and your rhythm together.
- Set your feet height in the optimum position - check the rowing machine setup] guide.
- Only attempt this if you are mentally up for the challenge of a long rowing session.
The Beginners Complete Guide to Rowing BookLearn More
2 x 12 Minute Rowing Tempo Workout
Power-up with this 2 x 12 Minute Rowing Tempo Workout at Anaerobic Threshold Intensity. Get ready for 2k, 5k or 6k tests with this Aerobic Engine Booster.
48 min | AT | 23 | 996View Workout
Total 48 min
Work 24 min
Avg Rate 24 spm
30 Minute Rowing Endurance Workout
Level-up with this 30 Minute Rowing Endurance Workout. Improve your UT2 Zone Endurance at rate 22 while focusing on good Rowing Technique.
40 min | UT2 | 21 | 860View Workout
Total 40 min
Work 30 min
Avg Rate 22 spm
2 x 20 Minute Interval Rowing Workout
Power-up with a UT1 Zone 2 x 20 Minute Interval Rowing Workout. Learn Intensity and Technique while Powering for 20 minutes time two with a 5 minute rest. Rate 22.
55 min | UT1 | 21 | 1080View Workout
Total 55 min
Work 40 min
Avg Rate 22 spm
4 x 5 Minutes 6k Rowing Training Workout
Train for a 6k Rowing Machine Test with this 4 x 5 minutes Rowing Workout. Rate 26-28 at VO2 Max Transportation level Rowing Intensity with 5 minute rest intervals.
50 min | TR | 25 | 840View Workout
Total 50 min
Work 20 min
Avg Rate 27 spm