60 Minute Rowing Endurance Workout
Develop Focus and Endurance with this 60 Minute Rowing Endurance Workout. Learn the importance of Rhythm, Discipline and Personal Courage with this long rowing workout.
|Rowing 60 minutes||60:00||20–22|
Total Time: 60 min | Work Time: 60 min | Intensity: UT2 | Strokes: 1200 | Avg Rate: 21 | Work Rate: 21
- Begin with easy rowing for 5 – 10 minutes
- Build your intensity as you warm up
- Aim for UT2 Rowing Intensity
- Keep a constant rhythm for the entire 60 minutes.
- Warm down afterwards with some easy rowing and stretching.
- UT2 5 minute warp up
- Start with some easy half slide strokes for 1 minute
- Go to full slide after 1 minute, rowing light at rate 18-20
- After 2 minutes, increase your power and hold the rate steady at 18-20
- After 3 minutes, increase power again to near UT2 pace at 20 strokes per minute
- If you feel ready after 5 minutes, stop and get ready for the workout, otherwise continue rowing near UT2 pace for 1-2 minutes.
- Sit up and pitch your body slightly forward on the recovery phase.
- Try to get a feel for what rowing well is like - manage your power output and your rhythm together.
- Set your feet height in the optimum position - check the rowing machine setup] guide.
- Only attempt this if you are mentally up for the challenge of a long rowing session.
Workouts you might also like
50 Minute Rowing Endurance Workout
Learn Endurance with this 50 Minute Rowing Workout. Test your Physical and Mental Endurance skills with this challenging UT2 Rowing Zone Workout. Rate 22 for the entire workout.
60 min | UT2 | 21 | 1300View Workout
Total 60 min
Work 50 min
Avg Rate 22 spm
30 Minute Rowing Endurance Workout
Level-up with this 30 Minute Rowing Endurance Workout. Improve your UT2 Zone Endurance at rate 22 while focusing on good Rowing Technique.
40 min | UT2 | 21 | 860View Workout
Total 40 min
Work 30 min
Avg Rate 22 spm
2 X10 Minute Rowing Workout With Power Changes
Get ready to Power-up with this 2 X10 Minute Rowing Workout With Power Changes. Start at rate 22 finish at rate 27-28 while increasing your power per stroke.
35 min | AT/TR | 24 | 769View Workout
Total 35 min
Work 10 min
Avg Rate 25 spm
4 x 3 Minute Race Rowing Intervals
Power-up your High Intensity Rowing Zone with this 4 x 3 Minute Race Rowing Intervals. This Intense Rowing Workout requires a big focus on Power and Technique.
46 min | TR | 25 | 842View Workout
Total 46 min
Work 12 min
Avg Rate 27 spm