2 x 15 Minute Rowing Machine Workouts
Boost your Aerobic Engine with this 2 x 15 Minute Rowing Machine Workout. Work at UT1 Intensity Zone rate 22 while Rowing at a good Tempo Rhythm. 5 Minutes Rest.
|Rowing warm up 10 min||10:00||20|
|1 x 15 min||15:00||22|
|1 x 5 min rest||5:00||-|
|1 x 15 min||15:00||22|
|Rowing cool down 5 min||5:00||20|
Total Time: 45 min | Work Time: 30 min | Intensity: UT1 | Strokes: 860 | Avg Rate: 21 | Work Rate: 22
- Row for 10 minutes warming up following the suggested schedule here.
- Get ready for the workout.
- Row for 15 minutes at 22 strokes per minute UT2 rowing intensity.
- Rest for 5 minutes.
- Row again for 15 minutes at 22 strokes per minute UT2 rowing intensity.
- Warm down for 5 minutes light rowing and some stretching afterwards.
- UT1 10 min warm up.
- Start with some easy half slide strokes for 1 minute
- Go to full slide after 1 minute, rowing light at rate 18-20
- After 2 minutes, increase your power and hold the rate steady at 18-20
- After 3 minutes, increase power again to near UT2 pace at 20 stokes per minute
- After 7 minutes, stop and sip some water.
- Start rowing again and aim for 30 strokes at your UT1 pace.
- Coming up on 10 minutes, do 10 strokes at your AT pace.
- Stop and get ready for the workout.
- Sit up and pitch your body slightly forward on the recovery phase.
- Play around with your power and relaxation. Look to see if you can increase your pace/speed for the same effort.
- Rhythm - focus on enjoying the rhythm and flow of the rowing movement.
- Take the time to warm up and cool down after each rowing workout, ensuring to stretch properly afterwards.
The Beginners Complete Guide to Rowing BookLearn More
30 Minute High Tempo Rowing Workout
This 30 Minute High Tempo Rowing Workout will help boost your Rowing Endurance and Aerobic Capacity Zones. Learn Rowing Machine Tempo Technique while working out with a strong tempo.
50 min | AT | 22 | 1080View Workout
Total 50 min
Work 50 min
Avg Rate 24 spm
8 x 2 Minute Interval Power Rowing Workout
Power-up with this 8 x 2 Minute Interval Power Rowing Workout. Improve your VO2 Max and Race Pace Intensity rating 26-28 at High Intensity.
55 min | TR/AN | 26 | 520View Workout
Total 55 min
Work 16 min
Avg Rate 27 spm
2k Rowing Machine Training With 7 Minute Intervals
Target your 2k Rowing Machine Time with this 2 x 7 Minute Rowing Machine Interval Workout. Row with solid Technique while working near you 2k Race Zone.
46 min | TR | 26 | 570View Workout
Total 46 min
Work 14 min
Avg Rate 28 spm
30 Minute Rowing Endurance Workout
Level-up with this 30 Minute Rowing Endurance Workout. Improve your UT2 Zone Endurance at rate 22 while focusing on good Rowing Technique.
40 min | UT2 | 21 | 860View Workout
Total 40 min
Work 30 min
Avg Rate 22 spm