30 Minute Rowing Endurance Workout
Level-up with this 30 Minute Rowing Endurance Workout. Improve your UT2 Zone Endurance at rate 22 while focusing on good Rowing Technique.
|Rowing warm up 5 min||5:00||20|
|1 x 30 min||30:00||22|
|Rowing cool down 5 min||5:00||20|
Total Time: 40 min | Work Time: 30 min | Intensity: UT2 | Strokes: 860 | Avg Rate: 21 | Work Rate: 22
- Spend around 5 minutes warming up doing some basic rowing machine drills.
- Next take a short break and get ready for the workout.
- Row for 30 minutes at 22 strokes per minute focusing on good technique.
- Keep the intensity around UT2 Intensity and the stroke rate no more than 22.
- Finally warm down for 5 minutes easy rowing.
- UT2 5 minute warp up
- Start with some easy half slide strokes for 1 minute
- Go to full slide after 1 minute, rowing light at rate 18-20
- After 2 minutes, increase your power and hold the rate steady at 18-20
- After 3 minutes, increase power again to near UT2 pace at 20 strokes per minute
- If you feel ready after 5 minutes, stop and get ready for the workout, otherwise continue rowing near UT2 pace for 1-2 minutes.
- Keep your hands moving smoothly away at the finish for good rowing machine / erg technique.
- Don't pull too hard with your arms at the finish of the stroke.
- Always change rate and power together.
- Make sure to warm up properly, but don't do too much work and save your effort for the workout.
- Also take the time to warm up and cool down after each rowing workout, ensuring to stretch properly afterwards.
The Beginners Complete Guide to Rowing BookLearn More
2 x 12 Minute Rowing Interval Workout
Anaerobic Threshold Boosting 2 x 12 Minute Rowing Interval Workout. Develop you Aerobic Power with the Rowing Machine while learning good Technique and Rhythm using Interval Training.
54 min | AT | 23 | 1106View Workout
Total 54 min
Work 24 min
Avg Rate 25 spm
2 x 15 Minute Rowing Machine Workouts
Boost your Aerobic Engine with this 2 x 15 Minute Rowing Machine Workout. Work at UT1 Intensity Zone rate 22 while Rowing at a good Tempo Rhythm. 5 Minutes Rest.
45 min | UT1 | 21 | 860View Workout
Total 45 min
Work 30 min
Avg Rate 22 spm
8 x 2 Minute Interval Power Rowing Workout
Power-up with this 8 x 2 Minute Interval Power Rowing Workout. Improve your VO2 Max and Race Pace Intensity rating 26-28 at High Intensity.
55 min | TR/AN | 26 | 520View Workout
Total 55 min
Work 16 min
Avg Rate 27 spm
2 x 12 Minute Rowing Tempo Workout
Power-up with this 2 x 12 Minute Rowing Tempo Workout at Anaerobic Threshold Intensity. Get ready for 2k, 5k or 6k tests with this Aerobic Engine Booster.
48 min | AT | 23 | 996View Workout
Total 48 min
Work 24 min
Avg Rate 24 spm