2 x 10 Minute Rowing Machine Workouts
Boost your Aerobic Engine with these 2 x 10 Minute Rowing Machine Workouts. Learn how to Pace at 24-26 Strokes per Minute with good Technique and Rhythm.
|Rowing warm up 10 min||10:00||22|
|1 x 10 min||10:00||24–26|
|1 x 5 min rest||5:00||-|
|1 x 10 min||10:00||24–26|
|Rowing cool down 10 min||10:00||20|
Total Time: 45 min | Work Time: 20 min | Intensity: AT | Strokes: 900 | Avg Rate: 23 | Work Rate: 25
- Warm up for 15 minutes following the warm up intensity schedule here.
- Row for 10 minutes at 24 – 26 strokes per minute at Anaerobic Threshold Intensity.
- Rest for 5 minutes.
- Row again for 10 minutes at 24 – 26 strokes per minute at Anaerobic Threshold Intensity.
- Warm down with some easy rowing for 10 minutes.
- AT 12-15 minute warm-up
- Start with some easy half slide strokes for 1 minute
- Go to full slide after 1 minute, rowing light at rate 18-20
- After 2 minutes, increase your power to UT2 pace hold the rate at 18-20
- After 5 minutes, go to UT1 pace.
- After 7 minutes, stop and sip some water.
- Start rowing again and row for 2 minutes at your UT1 pace.
- Next, row light for 1 minute.
- At 10 minutes, do 20 strokes at your AT pace.
- Row light for 15 strokes.
- Row hard again at AT/TR pace for 15 strokes
- Row light and if you feel ready, stop and get ready for the workout
- Otherwise, continue and do another 10 stokes at AT/TR pace followed by a short rest.
- Move your arms smoothly towards your body at the finish of each stroke.
- The rest interval is important - keep moving slowly after each work piece and take sips of water after 60 seconds of the rest period.
- Maintain your rhythm when the rate changes - avoid going too far off your target intensity.
- Try to get a feel for what rowing well is like - manage your power output and your rhythm together.
The Beginners Complete Guide to Rowing BookLearn More
4 x 4 Minute Rowing Machine Workout
Power-up with this 4 x 4 Minute Rowing Machine Workout. Train for 2k, 5k and 6k Erg Tests by building this into your Rowing Training Schedule.
46 min | TR | 25 | 854View Workout
Total 46 min
Work 16 min
Avg Rate 29 spm
4 x 5 Minute Anaerobic Threshold Rowing Intervals
Raise your Lactic Threshold with these 4 x 5 Minute Anaerobic Threshold Rowing Intervals. Focus to Row with good Form and Energy as you Rate 26 at AT Zone.
60 min | AT/TR | 25 | 1040View Workout
Total 60 min
Work 20 min
Avg Rate 26 spm
3 x 8 Minute Anaerobic Threshold Rowing Intervals
Prevail with this 3 x 8 Minute Anaerobic Threshold Rowing Intervals. Learn good Rowing Technique while at Anaerobic Threshold Target Intensity Zone rate 24.
43 min | UT1/AT | 23 | 896View Workout
Total 43 min
Work 24 min
Avg Rate 24 spm
30 Minute UT1 Rowing Workout
Power-up with this 30 Minute UT1 Rowing Workout. Target Rate and Intensity Zone is 22 - 24 Strokes Per Minute at UT1 Rowing Intensity.
45 min | UT1 | 22 | 980View Workout
Total 45 min
Work 30 min
Avg Rate 23 spm