2 x 10 Minute Rowing Machine Workouts
Boost your Aerobic Engine with these 2 x 10 Minute Rowing Machine Workouts. Learn how to Pace at 24-26 Strokes per Minute with good Technique and Rhythm.
|Rowing warm up 10 min||10:00||22|
|1 x 10 min||10:00||24–26|
|1 x 5 min rest||5:00||-|
|1 x 10 min||10:00||24–26|
|Rowing cool down 10 min||10:00||20|
Total Time: 45 min | Work Time: 20 min | Intensity: AT | Strokes: 900 | Avg Rate: 23 | Work Rate: 25
- Warm up for 15 minutes following the warm up intensity schedule here.
- Row for 10 minutes at 24 – 26 strokes per minute at Anaerobic Threshold Intensity.
- Rest for 5 minutes.
- Row again for 10 minutes at 24 – 26 strokes per minute at Anaerobic Threshold Intensity.
- Warm down with some easy rowing for 10 minutes.
- AT 12-15 minute warm-up
- Start with some easy half slide strokes for 1 minute
- Go to full slide after 1 minute, rowing light at rate 18-20
- After 2 minutes, increase your power to UT2 pace hold the rate at 18-20
- After 5 minutes, go to UT1 pace.
- After 7 minutes, stop and sip some water.
- Start rowing again and row for 2 minutes at your UT1 pace.
- Next, row light for 1 minute.
- At 10 minutes, do 20 strokes at your AT pace.
- Row light for 15 strokes.
- Row hard again at AT/TR pace for 15 strokes
- Row light and if you feel ready, stop and get ready for the workout
- Otherwise, continue and do another 10 stokes at AT/TR pace followed by a short rest.
- Move your arms smoothly towards your body at the finish of each stroke.
- The rest interval is important - keep moving slowly after each work piece and take sips of water after 60 seconds of the rest period.
- Maintain your rhythm when the rate changes - avoid going too far off your target intensity.
- Try to get a feel for what rowing well is like - manage your power output and your rhythm together.
The Beginners Complete Guide to Rowing BookLearn More
10 x 30 Stroke Rowing Interval Workout
Row this 10 x 30 Stroke Rowing Interval Workout at Anaerobic Threshold Intensity. Learn good Rowing Technique while Rowing Hard with good Rhythm and Intensity.
40 min | AT | 24 | 810View Workout
Total 40 min
Work 15 min
Avg Rate 28 spm
3 x 7 Minute VO2 Rowing Intervals
Improve your Rowing Oxygen Uptake with these 3 x 7 Minute VO2 Rowing Intervals. With 5 minutes rest you need to rate 26-28 Strokes per Minute to get in the Target Training Zone.
56 min | AT/TR | 24 | 1066View Workout
Total 56 min
Work 21 min
Avg Rate 27 spm
30 Minute Long Endurance Rowing Workout
Test your Rowing Stamina with this 30 Minute Endurance Rowing Workout. Learn good Technique while developing your Aerobic Endurance at UT2 - UT1 Rowing Intensity.
45 min | UT2/UT1 | 22 | 900View Workout
Total 45 min
Work 30 min
Avg Rate 22 spm
4 x 4 Minute Rowing Machine Workout
Power-up with this 4 x 4 Minute Rowing Machine Workout. Train for 2k, 5k and 6k Erg Tests by building this into your Rowing Training Schedule.
46 min | TR | 25 | 854View Workout
Total 46 min
Work 16 min
Avg Rate 29 spm