2 x 10 Minute Rowing Machine Workouts
Boost your Aerobic Engine with these 2 x 10 Minute Rowing Machine Workouts. Learn how to Pace at 24-26 Strokes per Minute with good Technique and Rhythm.
|Rowing warm up 10 min||10:00||22|
|1 x 10 min||10:00||24–26|
|1 x 5 min rest||5:00||-|
|1 x 10 min||10:00||24–26|
|Rowing cool down 10 min||10:00||20|
Total Time: 45 min | Work Time: 20 min | Intensity: AT | Strokes: 900 | Avg Rate: 23 | Work Rate: 25
- Warm up for 15 minutes following the warm up intensity schedule here.
- Row for 10 minutes at 24 – 26 strokes per minute at Anaerobic Threshold Intensity.
- Rest for 5 minutes.
- Row again for 10 minutes at 24 – 26 strokes per minute at Anaerobic Threshold Intensity.
- Warm down with some easy rowing for 10 minutes.
- AT 12-15 minute warm-up
- Start with some easy half slide strokes for 1 minute
- Go to full slide after 1 minute, rowing light at rate 18-20
- After 2 minutes, increase your power to UT2 pace hold the rate at 18-20
- After 5 minutes, go to UT1 pace.
- After 7 minutes, stop and sip some water.
- Start rowing again and row for 2 minutes at your UT1 pace.
- Next, row light for 1 minute.
- At 10 minutes, do 20 strokes at your AT pace.
- Row light for 15 strokes.
- Row hard again at AT/TR pace for 15 strokes
- Row light and if you feel ready, stop and get ready for the workout
- Otherwise, continue and do another 10 stokes at AT/TR pace followed by a short rest.
- Move your arms smoothly towards your body at the finish of each stroke.
- The rest interval is important - keep moving slowly after each work piece and take sips of water after 60 seconds of the rest period.
- Maintain your rhythm when the rate changes - avoid going too far off your target intensity.
- Try to get a feel for what rowing well is like - manage your power output and your rhythm together.
The Beginners Complete Guide to Rowing BookLearn More
20 Minute Rowing Machine Aerobic Workout
Easy 20 Minute Rowing Machine Aerobic Workout for Beginners. Learn good Rowing Technique while building your Aerobic Base and Enjoying the Rhythm of the Rowing Machine.
35 min | UT1 | 22 | 760View Workout
Total 35 min
Work 20 min
Avg Rate 23 spm
30 Minute Long Endurance Rowing Workout
Test your Rowing Stamina with this 30 Minute Endurance Rowing Workout. Learn good Technique while developing your Aerobic Endurance at UT2 - UT1 Rowing Intensity.
45 min | UT2/UT1 | 22 | 900View Workout
Total 45 min
Work 30 min
Avg Rate 22 spm
7 x 2 Minute Rowing Interval Workout
Extreme High Intensity 7 x 2 Minute Rowing Interval Workout. Improve your 2k and 1k Race Pace Intensity with this workout. Focus on Power and Technique while developing your Power.
51 min | TR/AN | 27 | 922View Workout
Total 51 min
Work 14 min
Avg Rate 29 spm
3 x 8 Minute Anaerobic Threshold Rowing Intervals
Prevail with this 3 x 8 Minute Anaerobic Threshold Rowing Intervals. Learn good Rowing Technique while at Anaerobic Threshold Target Intensity Zone rate 24.
43 min | UT1/AT | 23 | 896View Workout
Total 43 min
Work 24 min
Avg Rate 24 spm