12 x 30 Stroke Rowing Machine Workout
Mix your Rowing Training with this 12 x 30 Stroke Rowing Machine Workout. Learn good Rowing Technique while working at High Intensity.
|Rowing warm up 15 min||15:00||22|
|30 strokes hard/10 light||10:00-15:00||28–30|
|Rowing cool down 10 min||10:00||20|
Total Time: 45 min | Work Time: 15 min | Intensity: TR | Strokes: 810 | Avg Rate: 24 | Work Rate: 29
- Warm up for 15 minutes following the warm up intensity schedule.
- Take a short break and get ready for the workout.
- Row for 30 strokes at 28 – 30 strokes per minute between Transportation Rowing Intensity to AN.
- Pull 10 strokes light at 20 strokes per minute.
- Repeat the 30/10 for a total of 12 times.
- Finish off by warming down with some easy erg for 10 minutes.
- TR Warm-up 15 min
- Start with some easy half slide strokes for 1 minute
- Go to full slide after 1 minute, rowing light at rate 18-20
- After 2 minutes, increase your power to UT2 pace hold the rate at 18-20
- After 5 minutes, go to UT1 pace.
- After 7 minutes, stop and sip some water.
- Start rowing again and row for 3 minutes at your UT1 pace.
- Next, row light for 1 minute.
- At 10 minutes, do 20 strokes at your AT pace.
- Row light for 15 strokes.
- Row hard again at AT/TR pace for 20 strokes
- Row light for 15 strokes.
- Row hard again for 20 strokes at your TR pace.
- Row light and if you feel ready, stop and get ready for the workout
- Otherwise you can do another 10 stokes at TR pace followed by a short rest.
- Always focus on good rowing machine technique - even when you are tired.
- Don't work too hard during the early part of workout - wait until the last 2-3 sets to push yourself if you feed good.
- Maintain your rhythm when the rate changes - avoid going too far off your target intensity.
- Don't work too hard - focus on enjoying the rhythm and flow of the rowing movement.
- Be sure to stick to the suggested intensity and stroke rate.
Workouts you might also like
4 x 4 Minute Rowing Machine Workout
Power-up with this 4 x 4 Minute Rowing Machine Workout. Train for 2k, 5k and 6k Erg Tests by building this into your Rowing Training Schedule.
46 min | TR | 25 | 854View Workout
Total 46 min
Work 16 min
Avg Rate 29 spm
5 x 2 Minute Power Rowing Interval Workout
Power-up with this 5 x 2 Minutes Power Rowing Interval Workout. Learn how to Pace your 500m Splits with good Rowing Form while working on Rate and Rhythm.
43 min | TR | 24 | 780View Workout
Total 43 min
Work 10 min
Avg Rate 27 spm
30 Minute Long Endurance Rowing Workout
Test your Rowing Stamina with this 30 Minute Endurance Rowing Workout. Learn good Technique while developing your Aerobic Endurance at UT2 - UT1 Rowing Intensity.
45 min | UT2/UT1 | 22 | 900View Workout
Total 45 min
Work 30 min
Avg Rate 22 spm
2 x 20 Minute Rowing Endurance Intervals
This 2 x 20 Minute Rowing Endurance Interval workout will Improve your Aerobic Endurance Base. Build this into your Rowing Training Schedule at least once per week in the off-season.
60 min | UT1 | 23 | 1080View Workout
Total 60 min
Work 40 min
Avg Rate 23 spm
Get the 77 Rowing Workouts BookPrice $9.95 Learn More