20 Minute Rowing Machine Aerobic Workout
Easy 20 Minute Rowing Machine Aerobic Workout for Beginners. Learn good Rowing Technique while building your Aerobic Base and Enjoying the Rhythm of the Rowing Machine.
|Rowing warm up 10 min||10:00||22|
|Rowing cool down 5 min||5:00||20|
Total Time: 35 min | Work Time: 20 min | Intensity: UT1 | Strokes: 760 | Avg Rate: 22 | Work Rate: 23
- Spend 10 minutes warming up following the warm up intensity schedule here.
- Row for 20 minutes at 22 – 24 strokes per minute UT1 Rowing Intensity.
- Cool down with some easy rowing for 5 minutes.
- UT1 10 min warm up.
- Start with some easy half slide strokes for 1 minute
- Go to full slide after 1 minute, rowing light at rate 18-20
- After 2 minutes, increase your power and hold the rate steady at 18-20
- After 3 minutes, increase power again to near UT2 pace at 20 stokes per minute
- After 7 minutes, stop and sip some water.
- Start rowing again and aim for 30 strokes at your UT1 pace.
- Coming up on 10 minutes, do 10 strokes at your AT pace.
- Stop and get ready for the workout.
- Study some rowing machine technique and rowing drills to help with setting some basic positions while you are rowing.
- Don't work too hard during the early part of workout - wait until the last 1-2 minutes to push yourself if you feed good.
- Maintain your rhythm if your rate changes - avoid going too far off your target intensity.
- Try to get a feel for what rowing well is like - manage your power output and your rhythm together.
The Beginners Complete Guide to Rowing BookLearn More
20 Minute Beginner Rowing Machine Workout
Get Rowing Fit with this 20 Minute Beginner Rowing Machine Workout. Learn good Technique while working on your Aerobic Endurance Base at UT1 Rowing Intensity.
30 min | UT1 | 22 | 650View Workout
Total 30 min
Work 20 min
Avg Rate 22 spm
3 x 8 Minute Anaerobic Threshold Rowing Intervals
Prevail with this 3 x 8 Minute Anaerobic Threshold Rowing Intervals. Learn good Rowing Technique while at Anaerobic Threshold Target Intensity Zone rate 24.
43 min | UT1/AT | 23 | 896View Workout
Total 43 min
Work 24 min
Avg Rate 24 spm
4 x 4 Minute Rowing Machine Workout
Power-up with this 4 x 4 Minute Rowing Machine Workout. Train for 2k, 5k and 6k Erg Tests by building this into your Rowing Training Schedule.
46 min | TR | 25 | 854View Workout
Total 46 min
Work 16 min
Avg Rate 29 spm
7 x 2 Minute Rowing Interval Workout
Extreme High Intensity 7 x 2 Minute Rowing Interval Workout. Improve your 2k and 1k Race Pace Intensity with this workout. Focus on Power and Technique while developing your Power.
51 min | TR/AN | 27 | 922View Workout
Total 51 min
Work 14 min
Avg Rate 29 spm