30 Minute Long Endurance Rowing Workout
Test your Rowing Stamina with this 30 Minute Endurance Rowing Workout. Learn good Technique while developing your Aerobic Endurance at UT2 - UT1 Rowing Intensity.
|Rowing warm up 10 min||10:00||20|
|Rowing cool down 5 min||5:00||20|
Total Time: 45 min | Work Time: 30 min | Intensity: UT2/UT1 | Strokes: 900 | Avg Rate: 22 | Work Rate: 22
- Row easy for 10 minutes warming up and getting ready for the workout.
- Row for 30 minutes at 20 - 22 strokes per minute between UT2 and UT1 Rowing Intensity.
- Finally warm down with 5 minutes easy rowing.
- UT2 10 min warm up.
- Start with some easy half slide strokes for 1 minute
- Go to full slide after 1 minute, rowing light at rate 18-20
- After 2 minutes, increase your power and hold the rate steady at 18-20
- After 3 minutes, increase power again to near UT2 pace at 20 stokes per minute
- After 7 minutes, stop and sip some water.
- Start rowing again and aim for 30 strokes at your UT1 pace.
- Coming up on 10 minutes, do 10 strokes at your AT pace.
- Stop and get ready for the workout.
- Focus on your rowing machine form and technique.
- Play around with your power as you change the rate. Look to see if you can increase your pace/speed when the rate goes up.
- Don't work too hard - focus on enjoying the rhythm and flow of the rowing movement for the full 30 minutes.
Workouts you might also like
3 x 8 Minute Anaerobic Threshold Rowing Intervals
Prevail with this 3 x 8 Minute Anaerobic Threshold Rowing Intervals. Learn good Rowing Technique while at Anaerobic Threshold Target Intensity Zone rate 24.
43 min | UT1/AT | 23 | 896View Workout
Total 43 min
Work 24 min
Avg Rate 24 spm
5 x 2 Minute Power Rowing Interval Workout
Power-up with this 5 x 2 Minutes Power Rowing Interval Workout. Learn how to Pace your 500m Splits with good Rowing Form while working on Rate and Rhythm.
43 min | TR | 24 | 780View Workout
Total 43 min
Work 10 min
Avg Rate 27 spm
10 x 30 Stroke Rowing Interval Workout
Row this 10 x 30 Stroke Rowing Interval Workout at Anaerobic Threshold Intensity. Learn good Rowing Technique while Rowing Hard with good Rhythm and Intensity.
40 min | AT | 24 | 810View Workout
Total 40 min
Work 15 min
Avg Rate 28 spm
20 Minute Beginner Rowing Machine Workout
Get Rowing Fit with this 20 Minute Beginner Rowing Machine Workout. Learn good Technique while working on your Aerobic Endurance Base at UT1 Rowing Intensity.
30 min | UT1 | 22 | 650View Workout
Total 30 min
Work 20 min
Avg Rate 22 spm