10 x 30 Stroke Rowing Interval Workout
Row this 10 x 30 Stroke Rowing Interval Workout at Anaerobic Threshold Intensity. Learn good Rowing Technique while Rowing Hard with good Rhythm and Intensity.
|Rowing warm up 15 min||15:00||22|
|30 strokes hard/10 light||10:00-15:00||28|
|Rowing cool down 10 min||10:00||20|
Total Time: 40 min | Work Time: 15 min | Intensity: AT | Strokes: 810 | Avg Rate: 24 | Work Rate: 28
- Warm up for 15 minutes at following the warm up schedule.
- Take a short rest and get ready for the workout.
- Row for 30 strokes at 26 – 28 strokes per minute.
- Immediately afterwards, Row 10 strokes light at 20 strokes per minute.
- Repeat the 30/10 for a total of 10 times.
- Finish off by warming down with some easy rowing for 10 minutes.
- AT 12-15 minute warm-up
- Start with some easy half slide strokes for 1 minute
- Go to full slide after 1 minute, rowing light at rate 18-20
- After 2 minutes, increase your power to UT2 pace hold the rate at 18-20
- After 5 minutes, go to UT1 pace.
- After 7 minutes, stop and sip some water.
- Start rowing again and row for 2 minutes at your UT1 pace.
- Next, row light for 1 minute.
- At 10 minutes, do 20 strokes at your AT pace.
- Row light for 15 strokes.
- Row hard again at AT/TR pace for 15 strokes
- Row light and if you feel ready, stop and get ready for the workout
- Otherwise, continue and do another 10 stokes at AT/TR pace followed by a short rest.
- Think about your rowing machine technique. rowing well is about holding good technique while working effectively.
- Play around with your power as you change the rate. Look to see if you can increase your pace/speed when the rate goes up.
- Always change rate and power together.
- Never forget to enjoy the rhythm of the rowing movement.
The Beginners Complete Guide to Rowing BookLearn More
3 x 8 Minute Anaerobic Threshold Rowing Intervals
Prevail with this 3 x 8 Minute Anaerobic Threshold Rowing Intervals. Learn good Rowing Technique while at Anaerobic Threshold Target Intensity Zone rate 24.
43 min | UT1/AT | 23 | 896View Workout
Total 43 min
Work 24 min
Avg Rate 24 spm
30 Minute UT1 Rowing Workout
Power-up with this 30 Minute UT1 Rowing Workout. Target Rate and Intensity Zone is 22 - 24 Strokes Per Minute at UT1 Rowing Intensity.
45 min | UT1 | 22 | 980View Workout
Total 45 min
Work 30 min
Avg Rate 23 spm
2 x 12 Minute Rowing Intervals
These 2 x 12 Minute Rowing Workout Intervals at Anaerobic Threshold Intensity will help get you ready for 6K, 5K and 2K Erg Tests. Build this workout into your weekly rowing schedule.
54 min | AT/TR | 23 | 1130View Workout
Total 54 min
Work 24 min
Avg Rate 27 spm
7 x 2 Minute Rowing Interval Workout
Extreme High Intensity 7 x 2 Minute Rowing Interval Workout. Improve your 2k and 1k Race Pace Intensity with this workout. Focus on Power and Technique while developing your Power.
51 min | TR/AN | 27 | 922View Workout
Total 51 min
Work 14 min
Avg Rate 29 spm