10 x 30 Stroke Rowing Interval Workout
Row this 10 x 30 Stroke Rowing Interval Workout at Anaerobic Threshold Intensity. Learn good Rowing Technique while Rowing Hard with good Rhythm and Intensity.
|Rowing warm up 15 min||15:00||22|
|30 strokes hard/10 light||10:00-15:00||28|
|Rowing cool down 10 min||10:00||20|
Total Time: 40 min | Work Time: 15 min | Intensity: AT | Strokes: 810 | Avg Rate: 24 | Work Rate: 28
- Warm up for 15 minutes at following the warm up schedule.
- Take a short rest and get ready for the workout.
- Row for 30 strokes at 26 – 28 strokes per minute.
- Immediately afterwards, Row 10 strokes light at 20 strokes per minute.
- Repeat the 30/10 for a total of 10 times.
- Finish off by warming down with some easy rowing for 10 minutes.
- AT 12-15 minute warm-up
- Start with some easy half slide strokes for 1 minute
- Go to full slide after 1 minute, rowing light at rate 18-20
- After 2 minutes, increase your power to UT2 pace hold the rate at 18-20
- After 5 minutes, go to UT1 pace.
- After 7 minutes, stop and sip some water.
- Start rowing again and row for 2 minutes at your UT1 pace.
- Next, row light for 1 minute.
- At 10 minutes, do 20 strokes at your AT pace.
- Row light for 15 strokes.
- Row hard again at AT/TR pace for 15 strokes
- Row light and if you feel ready, stop and get ready for the workout
- Otherwise, continue and do another 10 stokes at AT/TR pace followed by a short rest.
- Think about your rowing machine technique. rowing well is about holding good technique while working effectively.
- Play around with your power as you change the rate. Look to see if you can increase your pace/speed when the rate goes up.
- Always change rate and power together.
- Never forget to enjoy the rhythm of the rowing movement.
The Beginners Complete Guide to Rowing BookLearn More
20 Minute Beginner Rowing Machine Workout
Get Rowing Fit with this 20 Minute Beginner Rowing Machine Workout. Learn good Technique while working on your Aerobic Endurance Base at UT1 Rowing Intensity.
30 min | UT1 | 22 | 650View Workout
Total 30 min
Work 20 min
Avg Rate 22 spm
12 x 30 Stroke Rowing Machine Workout
Mix your Rowing Training with this 12 x 30 Stroke Rowing Machine Workout. Learn good Rowing Technique while working at High Intensity.
45 min | TR | 24 | 810View Workout
Total 45 min
Work 15 min
Avg Rate 29 spm
4 x 5 Minute Anaerobic Threshold Rowing Intervals
Raise your Lactic Threshold with these 4 x 5 Minute Anaerobic Threshold Rowing Intervals. Focus to Row with good Form and Energy as you Rate 26 at AT Zone.
60 min | AT/TR | 25 | 1040View Workout
Total 60 min
Work 20 min
Avg Rate 26 spm
2 x 12 Minute Rowing Intervals
These 2 x 12 Minute Rowing Workout Intervals at Anaerobic Threshold Intensity will help get you ready for 6K, 5K and 2K Erg Tests. Build this workout into your weekly rowing schedule.
54 min | AT/TR | 23 | 1130View Workout
Total 54 min
Work 24 min
Avg Rate 27 spm