10 x 30 Stroke Rowing Interval Workout
Row this 10 x 30 Stroke Rowing Interval Workout at Anaerobic Threshold Intensity. Learn good Rowing Technique while Rowing Hard with good Rhythm and Intensity.
|Rowing warm up 15 min||15:00||22|
|30 strokes hard/10 light||10:00-15:00||28|
|Rowing cool down 10 min||10:00||20|
Total Time: 40 min | Work Time: 15 min | Intensity: AT | Strokes: 810 | Avg Rate: 24 | Work Rate: 28
- Warm up for 15 minutes at following the warm up schedule.
- Take a short rest and get ready for the workout.
- Row for 30 strokes at 26 – 28 strokes per minute.
- Immediately afterwards, Row 10 strokes light at 20 strokes per minute.
- Repeat the 30/10 for a total of 10 times.
- Finish off by warming down with some easy rowing for 10 minutes.
- AT 12-15 minute warm-up
- Start with some easy half slide strokes for 1 minute
- Go to full slide after 1 minute, rowing light at rate 18-20
- After 2 minutes, increase your power to UT2 pace hold the rate at 18-20
- After 5 minutes, go to UT1 pace.
- After 7 minutes, stop and sip some water.
- Start rowing again and row for 2 minutes at your UT1 pace.
- Next, row light for 1 minute.
- At 10 minutes, do 20 strokes at your AT pace.
- Row light for 15 strokes.
- Row hard again at AT/TR pace for 15 strokes
- Row light and if you feel ready, stop and get ready for the workout
- Otherwise, continue and do another 10 stokes at AT/TR pace followed by a short rest.
- Think about your rowing machine technique. rowing well is about holding good technique while working effectively.
- Play around with your power as you change the rate. Look to see if you can increase your pace/speed when the rate goes up.
- Always change rate and power together.
- Never forget to enjoy the rhythm of the rowing movement.
Workouts you might also like
30 Minute Long Endurance Rowing Workout
Test your Rowing Stamina with this 30 Minute Endurance Rowing Workout. Learn good Technique while developing your Aerobic Endurance at UT2 - UT1 Rowing Intensity.
45 min | UT2/UT1 | 22 | 900View Workout
Total 45 min
Work 30 min
Avg Rate 22 spm
2 x 20 Minute Rowing Endurance Intervals
This 2 x 20 Minute Rowing Endurance Interval workout will Improve your Aerobic Endurance Base. Build this into your Rowing Training Schedule at least once per week in the off-season.
60 min | UT1 | 23 | 1080View Workout
Total 60 min
Work 40 min
Avg Rate 23 spm
3 x 7 Minute VO2 Rowing Intervals
Improve your Rowing Oxygen Uptake with these 3 x 7 Minute VO2 Rowing Intervals. With 5 minutes rest you need to rate 26-28 Strokes per Minute to get in the Target Training Zone.
56 min | AT/TR | 24 | 1066View Workout
Total 56 min
Work 21 min
Avg Rate 27 spm
20 Minute Rowing Machine Aerobic Workout
Easy 20 Minute Rowing Machine Aerobic Workout for Beginners. Learn good Rowing Technique while building your Aerobic Base and Enjoying the Rhythm of the Rowing Machine.
35 min | UT1 | 22 | 760View Workout
Total 35 min
Work 20 min
Avg Rate 23 spm
Get the 77 Rowing Workouts BookPrice $9.95 Learn More