30 Minute UT1 Rowing Workout
Power-up with this 30 Minute UT1 Rowing Workout. Target Rate and Intensity Zone is 22 - 24 Strokes Per Minute at UT1 Rowing Intensity.
|Rowing warm up 10 min||10:00||22|
|Rowing cool down 5 min||5:00||20|
Total Time: 45 min | Work Time: 30 min | Intensity: UT1 | Strokes: 980 | Avg Rate: 22 | Work Rate: 23
- Warm up for 10 minutes following the warm up intensity schedule here.
- Row for 30 minutes at 22 – 24 strokes per minute at UT1 Rowing Intensity.
- Cool down with some easy rowing for 5 minutes.
- UT1 10 min warm up.
- Start with some easy half slide strokes for 1 minute
- Go to full slide after 1 minute, rowing light at rate 18-20
- After 2 minutes, increase your power and hold the rate steady at 18-20
- After 3 minutes, increase power again to near UT2 pace at 20 stokes per minute
- After 7 minutes, stop and sip some water.
- Start rowing again and aim for 30 strokes at your UT1 pace.
- Coming up on 10 minutes, do 10 strokes at your AT pace.
- Stop and get ready for the workout.
- Focus on using your legs during the leg drive phase.
- Try to get a feel for what rowing well is like - manage your power output and your rhythm together.
- Make sure to take the time to warm up and cool down after each rowing workout - it will help your performance and recovery.
The Beginners Complete Guide to Rowing BookLearn More
2 x 12 Minute Rowing Intervals
These 2 x 12 Minute Rowing Workout Intervals at Anaerobic Threshold Intensity will help get you ready for 6K, 5K and 2K Erg Tests. Build this workout into your weekly rowing schedule.
54 min | AT/TR | 23 | 1130View Workout
Total 54 min
Work 24 min
Avg Rate 27 spm
2 x 20 Minute Rowing Endurance Intervals
This 2 x 20 Minute Rowing Endurance Interval workout will Improve your Aerobic Endurance Base. Build this into your Rowing Training Schedule at least once per week in the off-season.
60 min | UT1 | 23 | 1080View Workout
Total 60 min
Work 40 min
Avg Rate 23 spm
20 Minute Beginner Rowing Machine Workout
Get Rowing Fit with this 20 Minute Beginner Rowing Machine Workout. Learn good Technique while working on your Aerobic Endurance Base at UT1 Rowing Intensity.
30 min | UT1 | 22 | 650View Workout
Total 30 min
Work 20 min
Avg Rate 22 spm
3 x 7 Minute VO2 Rowing Intervals
Improve your Rowing Oxygen Uptake with these 3 x 7 Minute VO2 Rowing Intervals. With 5 minutes rest you need to rate 26-28 Strokes per Minute to get in the Target Training Zone.
56 min | AT/TR | 24 | 1066View Workout
Total 56 min
Work 21 min
Avg Rate 27 spm