2 x 12 Minute Rowing Tempo Workout
Power-up with this 2 x 12 Minute Rowing Tempo Workout at Anaerobic Threshold Intensity. Get ready for 2k, 5k or 6k tests with this Aerobic Engine Booster.
|Rowing warm up 15 min||10:00||22|
|1 x 12 min||12:00||24|
|1 x 4 min rest||4:00||-|
|1 x 12 min||12:00||24|
|Rowing cool down 5 min||5:00||20|
Total Time: 48 min | Work Time: 24 min | Intensity: AT | Strokes: 996 | Avg Rate: 23 | Work Rate: 24
- Spend the first 10-15 minutes warming up and doing some rowing machine drills.
- Next take a short break and get ready for the workout.
- Row for 12 minutes at around 24 strokes per minute at Anaerobic Threshold Intensity.
- Rest for 4 minutes.
- Row again for 12 minutes at Anaerobic Threshold Intensity rating 24.
- Cool down with some easy rowing.
- AT 12-15 minute warm-up
- Start with some easy half slide strokes for 1 minute
- Go to full slide after 1 minute, rowing light at rate 18-20
- After 2 minutes, increase your power to UT2 pace hold the rate at 18-20
- After 5 minutes, go to UT1 pace.
- After 7 minutes, stop and sip some water.
- Start rowing again and row for 2 minutes at your UT1 pace.
- Next, row light for 1 minute.
- At 10 minutes, do 20 strokes at your AT pace.
- Row light for 15 strokes.
- Row hard again at AT/TR pace for 15 strokes
- Row light and if you feel ready, stop and get ready for the workout
- Otherwise, continue and do another 10 stokes at AT/TR pace followed by a short rest.
- Focus on keeping your rowing machine technique consistent.
- Be sure to stick to the suggested intensity and stroke rate.
- Concentrate on changing rate and power together. Learn to get the feeling of higher rate and higher power (speed) working together.
- Make sure to warm up properly, but don't do too much work and save your effort for the workout.
- Set your feet height in the optimum position - check the rowing machine setup] guide.
The Beginners Complete Guide to Rowing BookLearn More
2 x 20 Minute Interval Rowing Workout
Power-up with a UT1 Zone 2 x 20 Minute Interval Rowing Workout. Learn Intensity and Technique while Powering for 20 minutes time two with a 5 minute rest. Rate 22.
55 min | UT1 | 21 | 1080View Workout
Total 55 min
Work 40 min
Avg Rate 22 spm
2 x 8 Minute Power Rowing Workout
Ironclad 2 x 8 Minute Power Rowing Workout designed to boost you Anaerobic Threshold and Transportation Rowing Energy Systems. Prepare for a 2k, 6K or 5k Erg Test using this workout.
40 min | AT/TR | 24 | 836View Workout
Total 40 min
Work 16 min
Avg Rate 26 spm
15 Minute Anaerobic Threshold Rowing Interval Workout
2 x 15 Minute Anaerobic Threshold Rowing Workout. Raise your AT Zone Rowing Fitness while rating 22-26 with good Rowing Technique and a Solid Rhythm.
53 min | UT1/AT | 22 | 1070View Workout
Total 53 min
Work 30 min
Avg Rate 24 spm
4 x 3 Minute Race Rowing Intervals
Power-up your High Intensity Rowing Zone with this 4 x 3 Minute Race Rowing Intervals. This Intense Rowing Workout requires a big focus on Power and Technique.
46 min | TR | 25 | 842View Workout
Total 46 min
Work 12 min
Avg Rate 27 spm