15 Minute Easy Endurance Rowing Workout
A 15 Minute Rowing Machine Workout to learn how to develop Rowing Fitness. Row at your personal Endurance Intensity Pace while learning good Rowing Technique.
|Rowing warm up 5 min||5:00||20|
|1 x 15 min||15:00||22|
|Rowing cool down 5 min||5:00||20|
Total Time: 25 min | Work Time: 15 min | Intensity: UT2 | Strokes: 530 | Avg Rate: 21 | Work Rate: 22
- Spend the first 5 minutes warming up doing some basic rowing.
- Next take a short break and get ready for the workout.
- Row for 15 minutes at around 22 strokes per minute and UT2 rowing intensity.
- Finish your rowing training session with some easy rowing.
- UT2 5 minute warp up
- Start with some easy half slide strokes for 1 minute
- Go to full slide after 1 minute, rowing light at rate 18-20
- After 2 minutes, increase your power and hold the rate steady at 18-20
- After 3 minutes, increase power again to near UT2 pace at 20 strokes per minute
- If you feel ready after 5 minutes, stop and get ready for the workout, otherwise continue rowing near UT2 pace for 1-2 minutes.
- Study some rowing machine technique and rowing drills to help with setting some basic positions while you are rowing.
- The rest is important - try to keep moving and pulling light.
- Concentrate on small changes in rate and power together. Learn to get the feeling of higher rate and higher power (speed) working together.
- Try to get a feel for what good rowing is like - manage your power output and your rhythm together.
- Have some water ready to drink after the warm up and at the end of the workout.
The Beginners Complete Guide to Rowing BookLearn More
30 Minute Endurance Rowing Workout
Boost your Endurance with this 30 Minute Endurance Rowing Workout. Row between 24 and 26 Strokes per Minute maintaining UT1 and AT Zone Rowing Intensity.
50 min | UT1/AT | 25 | 1030View Workout
Total 50 min
Work 30 min
Avg Rate 25 spm
5 Minute Interval Rowing Workout
2 x 5 Minute Interval Rowing Workout. After a step-by-step warm-up, get started with 5 minutes Rowing at UT1 Intensity scale before the first Rest Interval.
22 min | UT1 | 22 | 530View Workout
Total 22 min
Work 10 min
Avg Rate 22 spm
7 Minute Rowing Machine Interval Workout
Power-up with this 7 Minute Rowing Machine Interval Workout. Boost your fat and carbo burning engine and power endurance with this Intense Anaerobic Threshold Zone Rowing Workout.
41 min | AT/TR | 23 | 866View Workout
Total 41 min
Work 14 min
Avg Rate 25 spm
5 Minute Easy Beginner Rowing Machine Workout
This 5 Minute Easy Beginner Rowing Machine Workout will help you learn the basics for Rowing Machine Training. Follow the set-up guide, drills and warm-up strategy before you start.
20 min | UT1 | 22 | 414View Workout
Total 20 min
Work 5 min
Avg Rate 23 spm