2 x 10 Minute Difficult Rowing Workout
This 2 x 10 Minute Difficult Rowing Workout is good for Fit Rowers looking for a challenge. Boost your Anaerobic Threshold Rating 26 Strokes per Minute at AT Pace.
|Rowing warm up 15 min||15:00||22|
|1 x 10 min||10:00||24–26|
|1 x 5 min||5:00||-|
|1 x 10 min||10:00||24–26|
|Rowing cool down 5 min||5:00||20|
Total Time: 40 min | Work Time: 20 min | Intensity: UT1/AT | Strokes: 900 | Avg Rate: 23 | Work Rate: 25
- Spend 15 minutes rowing warm up following the warm up plan here.
- Next get ready for the workout.
- Row for 10 minutes at 24 – 26 strokes per minute at Anaerobic Threshold Intensity.
- Rest for 5 minutes and repeat.
- Finish your rowing training with an easy cool down.
- AT 12-15 minute warm-up
- Start with some easy half slide strokes for 1 minute
- Go to full slide after 1 minute, rowing light at rate 18-20
- After 2 minutes, increase your power to UT2 pace hold the rate at 18-20
- After 5 minutes, go to UT1 pace.
- After 7 minutes, stop and sip some water.
- Start rowing again and row for 2 minutes at your UT1 pace.
- Next, row light for 1 minute.
- At 10 minutes, do 20 strokes at your AT pace.
- Row light for 15 strokes.
- Row hard again at AT/TR pace for 15 strokes
- Row light and if you feel ready, stop and get ready for the workout
- Otherwise, continue and do another 10 stokes at AT/TR pace followed by a short rest.
- Think about your rowing machine technique. rowing well is about holding good technique while working effectively.
- Play around with your power as you change the rate. Look to see if you can increase your pace/speed when the rate goes up.
- Decrease your power and speed when the rate goes down.
- Make sure to warm up properly, but don't do too much work and save your effort for the workout.
- Set your feet height in the optimum position - check the rowing machine setup] guide.
Workouts you might also like
5 Minute Easy Beginner Rowing Machine Workout
This 5 Minute Easy Beginner Rowing Machine Workout will help you learn the basics for Rowing Machine Training. Follow the set-up guide, drills and warm-up strategy before you start.
20 min | UT1 | 22 | 414View Workout
Total 20 min
Work 5 min
Avg Rate 23 spm
30 Minute Endurance Rowing Workout
Boost your Endurance with this 30 Minute Endurance Rowing Workout. Row between 24 and 26 Strokes per Minute maintaining UT1 and AT Zone Rowing Intensity.
50 min | UT1/AT | 25 | 1030View Workout
Total 50 min
Work 30 min
Avg Rate 25 spm
2k Race Rowing Training Workout
Raise your Anaerobic Threshold for a 2k Race with this Rowing Workout. Explode your Aerobic Power to Back yourself for that upcoming 2k Erg.
40 min | AT/TR | 26 | 890View Workout
Total 40 min
Work 15 min
Avg Rate 26 spm
5 Minute Interval Rowing Workout
2 x 5 Minute Interval Rowing Workout. After a step-by-step warm-up, get started with 5 minutes Rowing at UT1 Intensity scale before the first Rest Interval.
22 min | UT1 | 22 | 530View Workout
Total 22 min
Work 10 min
Avg Rate 22 spm