15 Min Power Rowing Workout
15 Min Power Rowing Workout at Anaerobic Threshold. Learn how to Row this workout with good Technique at High Aerobic Power. See if you can stick the pace.
|Rowing warm up 15 min||10:00||20|
|1 x 15 min||15:00||22–26|
|Rowing 10 min||10:00||20|
Total Time: 35 min | Work Time: 15 min | Intensity: UT1/AT | Strokes: 730 | Avg Rate: 22 | Work Rate: 24
- Begin this training session with 15 minutes rowing machine drills and warming up.
- Take a short break and get ready for the workout.
- Row for 15 minutes at 22 – 26 strokes per minute at level Anaerobic Threshold Intensity.
- Finish off your training session by warming down for 10 minutes.
- AT 12-15 minute warm-up
- Start with some easy half slide strokes for 1 minute
- Go to full slide after 1 minute, rowing light at rate 18-20
- After 2 minutes, increase your power to UT2 pace hold the rate at 18-20
- After 5 minutes, go to UT1 pace.
- After 7 minutes, stop and sip some water.
- Start rowing again and row for 2 minutes at your UT1 pace.
- Next, row light for 1 minute.
- At 10 minutes, do 20 strokes at your AT pace.
- Row light for 15 strokes.
- Row hard again at AT/TR pace for 15 strokes
- Row light and if you feel ready, stop and get ready for the workout
- Otherwise, continue and do another 10 stokes at AT/TR pace followed by a short rest.
- Focus on keeping your rowing machine technique consistent.
- Don't work too hard during the early part of workout - wait until the last 1-2 minutes to push yourself if you feed good.
- Decrease your power and speed if you feel like you can't finish the workout.
- Enjoy the rhythm of the rowing movement and use it to build your motivation for more training in future.
- Also take the time to warm up and cool down after each rowing workout, ensuring to stretch properly afterwards.
The Beginners Complete Guide to Rowing BookLearn More
2 x 5 Minute Interval Rowing Workout
A sharp 2 x 5 minute Interval Rowing Workout. Transform your Rowing Training from basic Endurance to High Aerobic UT1 Intensity Training with this easy-to-follow workout.
30 min | UT1 | 21 | 520View Workout
Total 30 min
Work 10 min
Avg Rate 23 spm
High Intensity 5 Minute Rowing Machine Intervals
Train Hard with this High Intensity 5 Minute Rowing Intervals workout. Row between Anaerobic Threshold and Transportation Intensity rating 26-28 while holding good technique.
40 min | TR | 26 | 790View Workout
Total 40 min
Work 10 min
Avg Rate 27 spm
5 Minute Easy Beginner Rowing Machine Workout
This 5 Minute Easy Beginner Rowing Machine Workout will help you learn the basics for Rowing Machine Training. Follow the set-up guide, drills and warm-up strategy before you start.
20 min | UT1 | 22 | 414View Workout
Total 20 min
Work 5 min
Avg Rate 23 spm
15 Minute Easy Endurance Rowing Workout
A 15 Minute Rowing Machine Workout to learn how to develop Rowing Fitness. Row at your personal Endurance Intensity Pace while learning good Rowing Technique.
25 min | UT2 | 21 | 530View Workout
Total 25 min
Work 15 min
Avg Rate 22 spm