15 Min Power Rowing Workout
15 Min Power Rowing Workout at Anaerobic Threshold. Learn how to Row this workout with good Technique at High Aerobic Power. See if you can stick the pace.
|Rowing warm up 15 min||10:00||20|
|1 x 15 min||15:00||22–26|
|Rowing 10 min||10:00||20|
Total Time: 35 min | Work Time: 15 min | Intensity: UT1/AT | Strokes: 730 | Avg Rate: 22 | Work Rate: 24
- Begin this training session with 15 minutes rowing machine drills and warming up.
- Take a short break and get ready for the workout.
- Row for 15 minutes at 22 – 26 strokes per minute at level Anaerobic Threshold Intensity.
- Finish off your training session by warming down for 10 minutes.
- AT 12-15 minute warm-up
- Start with some easy half slide strokes for 1 minute
- Go to full slide after 1 minute, rowing light at rate 18-20
- After 2 minutes, increase your power to UT2 pace hold the rate at 18-20
- After 5 minutes, go to UT1 pace.
- After 7 minutes, stop and sip some water.
- Start rowing again and row for 2 minutes at your UT1 pace.
- Next, row light for 1 minute.
- At 10 minutes, do 20 strokes at your AT pace.
- Row light for 15 strokes.
- Row hard again at AT/TR pace for 15 strokes
- Row light and if you feel ready, stop and get ready for the workout
- Otherwise, continue and do another 10 stokes at AT/TR pace followed by a short rest.
- Focus on keeping your rowing machine technique consistent.
- Don't work too hard during the early part of workout - wait until the last 1-2 minutes to push yourself if you feed good.
- Decrease your power and speed if you feel like you can't finish the workout.
- Enjoy the rhythm of the rowing movement and use it to build your motivation for more training in future.
- Also take the time to warm up and cool down after each rowing workout, ensuring to stretch properly afterwards.
The Beginners Complete Guide to Rowing BookLearn More
12 Minute Strength Endurance Rowing Workout
This Hard 12 Minute Strength Endurance Rowing Workout will help you to develop your Rowing Strength and Endurance. Maintain your Technique as you go through the Zones and Intensity Phases.
32 min | UT1/AT | 22 | 776View Workout
Total 32 min
Work 12 min
Avg Rate 24 spm
2 x 10 Minute Anaerobic Threshold Rowing Workout
Improve your Rowing Anaerobic Threshold with this 2 x 10 minute Rowing Machine Erg Workout. Learn how to hold good Rowing Technique while developing your Aerobic capacity.
45 min | UT1/AT | 22 | 500View Workout
Total 45 min
Work 20 min
Avg Rate 23 spm
5 Minute Easy Beginner Rowing Machine Workout
This 5 Minute Easy Beginner Rowing Machine Workout will help you learn the basics for Rowing Machine Training. Follow the set-up guide, drills and warm-up strategy before you start.
20 min | UT1 | 22 | 414View Workout
Total 20 min
Work 5 min
Avg Rate 23 spm
2k Race Rowing Training Workout
Raise your Anaerobic Threshold for a 2k Race with this Rowing Workout. Explode your Aerobic Power to Back yourself for that upcoming 2k Erg.
40 min | AT/TR | 26 | 890View Workout
Total 40 min
Work 15 min
Avg Rate 26 spm