10 Minute Easy Rowing Workout
This 10 Minute Easy Rowing Machine Workout is good for Beginners to learn the basics of the Rowing Machine. Follow the technique and Intensity guide to get the most from this workout.
|Rowing warm up 10 min||10:00||20|
|1 x 10 min||10:00||22|
|Rowing cool down 5 min||5:00||20|
Total Time: 25 min | Work Time: 10 min | Intensity: UT2 | Strokes: 520 | Avg Rate: 21 | Work Rate: 22
- Spend around 10 minutes warming up.
- Next take a short break and get ready for the workout.
- Row for 10 minutes at 22 strokes per minute.
- Keep the intensity around UT2 and the stroke rate no more than 22.
- Finally warm down with some easy rowing.
- UT2 5 minute warp up
- Start with some easy half slide strokes for 1 minute
- Go to full slide after 1 minute, rowing light at rate 18-20
- After 2 minutes, increase your power and hold the rate steady at 18-20
- After 3 minutes, increase power again to near UT2 pace at 20 strokes per minute
- If you feel ready after 5 minutes, stop and get ready for the workout, otherwise continue rowing near UT2 pace for 1-2 minutes.
- Study some rowing machine technique and rowing drills to help with setting some basic positions while you are rowing.
- This is a hard workout - don't use all your energy in the first phase.
- Maintain your rhythm when the rate changes - avoid going too far off your target intensity.
- Try to get a feel for what rowing well is like - manage your power output and your rhythm together.
- Set your feet height in the optimum position - check the rowing machine setup] guide.
Workouts you might also like
2k Race Rowing Training Workout
Raise your Anaerobic Threshold for a 2k Race with this Rowing Workout. Explode your Aerobic Power to Back yourself for that upcoming 2k Erg.
40 min | AT/TR | 26 | 890View Workout
Total 40 min
Work 15 min
Avg Rate 26 spm
15 Minute Easy Endurance Rowing Workout
A 15 Minute Rowing Machine Workout to learn how to develop Rowing Fitness. Row at your personal Endurance Intensity Pace while learning good Rowing Technique.
25 min | UT2 | 21 | 530View Workout
Total 25 min
Work 15 min
Avg Rate 22 spm
30 Minute Endurance Rowing Workout
Boost your Endurance with this 30 Minute Endurance Rowing Workout. Row between 24 and 26 Strokes per Minute maintaining UT1 and AT Zone Rowing Intensity.
50 min | UT1/AT | 25 | 1030View Workout
Total 50 min
Work 30 min
Avg Rate 25 spm
10 Minute Medium Intensity Rowing Machine Workout
Learn good Rowing with this 10 Minute Medium Intensity Rowing Machine Workout. Follow the Workout Guide to develop your Strength at 22-24 UT1 Intensity.
20 min | UT1 | 22 | 516View Workout
Total 20 min
Work 10 min
Avg Rate 22 spm