10 Minute Easy Rowing Workout
This 10 Minute Easy Rowing Machine Workout is good for Beginners to learn the basics of the Rowing Machine. Follow the technique and Intensity guide to get the most from this workout.
|Rowing warm up 10 min||10:00||20|
|1 x 10 min||10:00||22|
|Rowing cool down 5 min||5:00||20|
Total Time: 25 min | Work Time: 10 min | Intensity: UT2 | Strokes: 520 | Avg Rate: 21 | Work Rate: 22
- Spend around 10 minutes warming up.
- Next take a short break and get ready for the workout.
- Row for 10 minutes at 22 strokes per minute.
- Keep the intensity around UT2 and the stroke rate no more than 22.
- Finally warm down with some easy rowing.
- UT2 5 minute warp up
- Start with some easy half slide strokes for 1 minute
- Go to full slide after 1 minute, rowing light at rate 18-20
- After 2 minutes, increase your power and hold the rate steady at 18-20
- After 3 minutes, increase power again to near UT2 pace at 20 strokes per minute
- If you feel ready after 5 minutes, stop and get ready for the workout, otherwise continue rowing near UT2 pace for 1-2 minutes.
- Study some rowing machine technique and rowing drills to help with setting some basic positions while you are rowing.
- This is a hard workout - don't use all your energy in the first phase.
- Maintain your rhythm when the rate changes - avoid going too far off your target intensity.
- Try to get a feel for what rowing well is like - manage your power output and your rhythm together.
- Set your feet height in the optimum position - check the rowing machine setup] guide.
The Beginners Complete Guide to Rowing BookLearn More
2 x 10 Minute Anaerobic Threshold Rowing Workout
Improve your Rowing Anaerobic Threshold with this 2 x 10 minute Rowing Machine Erg Workout. Learn how to hold good Rowing Technique while developing your Aerobic capacity.
45 min | UT1/AT | 22 | 500View Workout
Total 45 min
Work 20 min
Avg Rate 23 spm
10 Minute Medium Intensity Rowing Machine Workout
Learn good Rowing with this 10 Minute Medium Intensity Rowing Machine Workout. Follow the Workout Guide to develop your Strength at 22-24 UT1 Intensity.
20 min | UT1 | 22 | 516View Workout
Total 20 min
Work 10 min
Avg Rate 22 spm
5 Minute Easy Beginner Rowing Machine Workout
This 5 Minute Easy Beginner Rowing Machine Workout will help you learn the basics for Rowing Machine Training. Follow the set-up guide, drills and warm-up strategy before you start.
20 min | UT1 | 22 | 414View Workout
Total 20 min
Work 5 min
Avg Rate 23 spm
12 Minute Strength Endurance Rowing Workout
This Hard 12 Minute Strength Endurance Rowing Workout will help you to develop your Rowing Strength and Endurance. Maintain your Technique as you go through the Zones and Intensity Phases.
32 min | UT1/AT | 22 | 776View Workout
Total 32 min
Work 12 min
Avg Rate 24 spm