60 Minute Rowing Endurance Workout
Develop Focus and Endurance with this 60 Minute Rowing Endurance Workout. Learn the importance of Rhythm, Discipline and Personal Courage with this long rowing workout.
|Rowing 60 minutes||60:00||20–22|
Total Time: 60 min | Work Time: 60 min | Intensity: UT2 | Strokes: 1200 | Avg Rate: 21 | Work Rate: 21
- Begin with easy rowing for 5 – 10 minutes
- Build your intensity as you warm up
- Aim for UT2 Rowing Intensity
- Keep a constant rhythm for the entire 60 minutes.
- Warm down afterwards with some easy rowing and stretching.
- UT2 5 minute warp up
- Start with some easy half slide strokes for 1 minute
- Go to full slide after 1 minute, rowing light at rate 18-20
- After 2 minutes, increase your power and hold the rate steady at 18-20
- After 3 minutes, increase power again to near UT2 pace at 20 strokes per minute
- If you feel ready after 5 minutes, stop and get ready for the workout, otherwise continue rowing near UT2 pace for 1-2 minutes.
- Sit up and pitch your body slightly forward on the recovery phase.
- Try to get a feel for what rowing well is like - manage your power output and your rhythm together.
- Set your feet height in the optimum position - check the rowing machine setup] guide.
- Only attempt this if you are mentally up for the challenge of a long rowing session.
The Beginners Complete Guide to Rowing BookLearn More
2 x 12 Minute Rowing Interval Workout
Anaerobic Threshold Boosting 2 x 12 Minute Rowing Interval Workout. Develop you Aerobic Power with the Rowing Machine while learning good Technique and Rhythm using Interval Training.
54 min | AT | 23 | 1106View Workout
Total 54 min
Work 24 min
Avg Rate 25 spm
2 x 25 Minute Endurance Rowing Workout
Test yourself with this 2 x 25 Minute Endurance Rowing Workout at UT Zone Intensity. Build your endurance pace at rate 22 while working on Technique and rhythm.
65 min | UT2 | 21 | 1300View Workout
Total 65 min
Work 50 min
Avg Rate 22 spm
2 x 8 Minute Power Rowing Workout
Ironclad 2 x 8 Minute Power Rowing Workout designed to boost you Anaerobic Threshold and Transportation Rowing Energy Systems. Prepare for a 2k, 6K or 5k Erg Test using this workout.
40 min | AT/TR | 24 | 836View Workout
Total 40 min
Work 16 min
Avg Rate 26 spm
3 x 5 Minute High Intensity Rowing Workout
Power-up your training with this 3 x 5 Minute High Intensity Rowing Workout. The Rate 26 - 28 is strokes per minute at Transportation Intensity Zone. The rest is 5 minutes with active interval recovery.
50 min | TR | 24 | 930View Workout
Total 50 min
Work 15 min
Avg Rate 27 spm