30 Minute Endurance Rowing Workout
Boost your Endurance with this 30 Minute Endurance Rowing Workout. Row between 24 and 26 Strokes per Minute maintaining UT1 and AT Zone Rowing Intensity.
|Rowing warm up 15 min||15:00||20|
|1 x 30 min||30:00||24–26|
|Cool down rowing 5 min||5:00||22|
Total Time: 50 min | Work Time: 30 min | Intensity: UT1/AT | Strokes: 1030 | Avg Rate: 25 | Work Rate: 25
- Begin your training session with 10-15 minutes warming up.
- Take a short break and get ready for the workout.
- Row for 30 minutes between 24 – 26 strokes per minute between UT1 to Anaerobic Threshold Intensity.
- Warm down with some easy rowing for 5 minutes.
- AT 12-15 minute warm-up
- Start with some easy half slide strokes for 1 minute
- Go to full slide after 1 minute, rowing light at rate 18-20
- After 2 minutes, increase your power to UT2 pace hold the rate at 18-20
- After 5 minutes, go to UT1 pace.
- After 7 minutes, stop and sip some water.
- Start rowing again and row for 2 minutes at your UT1 pace.
- Next, row light for 1 minute.
- At 10 minutes, do 20 strokes at your AT pace.
- Row light for 15 strokes.
- Row hard again at AT/TR pace for 15 strokes
- Row light and if you feel ready, stop and get ready for the workout
- Otherwise, continue and do another 10 stokes at AT/TR pace followed by a short rest.
- Move your hands away from the finish smoothly at the same pace.
- This is a hard workout - don't use all your energy in the first phase.
- Don't pull too hard with your arms when the power and rate change.
- Never forget to enjoy the rhythm of the rowing movement and use it to build your motivation for more training later.
The Beginners Complete Guide to Rowing BookLearn More
3 x 3 Minute Rowing Intervals
Raise your VO2 Max with these 3 x 3 Minute Rowing Intervals. Learn Interval Training for a 2k, 6k or 1k Rowing Machine Test. Train Power and Technique together.
35 min | TR | 36 | 774View Workout
Total 35 min
Work 9 min
Avg Rate 27 spm
2 x 7 Minutes Hard Interval Rowing Workout
Boost your Rowing Power with this 2 x 7 Minutes Hard Interval Rowing Workout. Challenge your Training Routine and prepare for a 2K Erg Test with this great workout.
39 min | UT1/TR | 25 | 536View Workout
Total 39 min
Work 14 min
Avg Rate 25 spm
10 Minute Medium Intensity Rowing Machine Workout
Learn good Rowing with this 10 Minute Medium Intensity Rowing Machine Workout. Follow the Workout Guide to develop your Strength at 22-24 UT1 Intensity.
20 min | UT1 | 22 | 516View Workout
Total 20 min
Work 10 min
Avg Rate 22 spm
5 Minute Interval Rowing Workout
2 x 5 Minute Interval Rowing Workout. After a step-by-step warm-up, get started with 5 minutes Rowing at UT1 Intensity scale before the first Rest Interval.
22 min | UT1 | 22 | 530View Workout
Total 22 min
Work 10 min
Avg Rate 22 spm