20 Minute Beginner Rowing Machine Workout
Get Rowing Fit with this 20 Minute Beginner Rowing Machine Workout. Learn good Technique while working on your Aerobic Endurance Base at UT1 Rowing Intensity.
|Rowing warm up 10 min||10:00||22|
|Rowing cool down 5 min||5:00||20|
Total Time: 30 min | Work Time: 20 min | Intensity: UT1 | Strokes: 650 | Avg Rate: 22 | Work Rate: 22
- Warm up for 10 minutes following the warm up intensity schedule here.
- Row for 20 minutes at 22 strokes per minute at UT1 Rowing Intensity.
- Warm down with some easy rowing for 5 minutes.
- UT1 10 min warm up.
- Start with some easy half slide strokes for 1 minute
- Go to full slide after 1 minute, rowing light at rate 18-20
- After 2 minutes, increase your power and hold the rate steady at 18-20
- After 3 minutes, increase power again to near UT2 pace at 20 stokes per minute
- After 7 minutes, stop and sip some water.
- Start rowing again and aim for 30 strokes at your UT1 pace.
- Coming up on 10 minutes, do 10 strokes at your AT pace.
- Stop and get ready for the workout.
- Always focus on good rowing machine technique - even when you are tired.
- Focus on using your legs, body and arms in a good rhythm through the middle of the workout.
- Maintain your rhythm when the rate changes - avoid going too far off your target intensity.
- Enjoy the rhythm of the rowing movement and use it to build your motivation for more training in future.
- Set your feet height in the optimum position - check the rowing machine setup] guide.
The Beginners Complete Guide to Rowing BookLearn More
7 x 2 Minute Rowing Interval Workout
Extreme High Intensity 7 x 2 Minute Rowing Interval Workout. Improve your 2k and 1k Race Pace Intensity with this workout. Focus on Power and Technique while developing your Power.
51 min | TR/AN | 27 | 922View Workout
Total 51 min
Work 14 min
Avg Rate 29 spm
10 x 30 Stroke Rowing Interval Workout
Row this 10 x 30 Stroke Rowing Interval Workout at Anaerobic Threshold Intensity. Learn good Rowing Technique while Rowing Hard with good Rhythm and Intensity.
40 min | AT | 24 | 810View Workout
Total 40 min
Work 15 min
Avg Rate 28 spm
12 x 30 Stroke Rowing Machine Workout
Mix your Rowing Training with this 12 x 30 Stroke Rowing Machine Workout. Learn good Rowing Technique while working at High Intensity.
45 min | TR | 24 | 810View Workout
Total 45 min
Work 15 min
Avg Rate 29 spm
4 x 5 Minute Anaerobic Threshold Rowing Intervals
Raise your Lactic Threshold with these 4 x 5 Minute Anaerobic Threshold Rowing Intervals. Focus to Row with good Form and Energy as you Rate 26 at AT Zone.
60 min | AT/TR | 25 | 1040View Workout
Total 60 min
Work 20 min
Avg Rate 26 spm