10 Minute Beginner Rowing Workout
This Easy 10 Minute Beginner Rowing Workout is perfect for Beginners. Follow the Technique and Intensity steps to get the most from this Workout.
|Rowing warm up 5 min||5:00||20|
|1 x 10 min||10:00||22|
|Rowing cool down 5 min||5:00||20|
Total Time: 20 min | Work Time: 10 min | Intensity: UT2 | Strokes: 420 | Avg Rate: 21 | Work Rate: 22
- Spend the first 5 minutes warming up doing some basic rowing drills.
- Next take a short break and get ready for the workout.
- Row for 10 minutes at around 22 strokes per minute focusing on good technique.
- Keep the intensity around UT2 and the stroke rate no more than 22 strokes per minute.
- Warm down with some easy rowing afterwards.
- UT2 5 minute warp up
- Start with some easy half slide strokes for 1 minute
- Go to full slide after 1 minute, rowing light at rate 18-20
- After 2 minutes, increase your power and hold the rate steady at 18-20
- After 3 minutes, increase power again to near UT2 pace at 20 strokes per minute
- If you feel ready after 5 minutes, stop and get ready for the workout, otherwise continue rowing near UT2 pace for 1-2 minutes.
- Focus on keeping your technique consistent.
- Don't work too hard - this is an endurance workout for beginners.
- Never forget to enjoy the rhythm of the rowing movement and use it to build your motivation for more training in future.
The Beginners Complete Guide to Rowing BookLearn More
2 x 15 Minute Rowing Workout At UT1
Develop your Aerobic Power with this 2 x 15 Minute Rowing Machine Workout. Learn how to perform with good rowing technique rate 24 while rowing long effective strokes.
55 min | UT1 | 23 | 1140View Workout
Total 55 min
Work 30 min
Avg Rate 24 spm
20 Minute Rowing Machine Endurance Workout
Get some endurance with this 20 Minute Rowing Machine Endurance Workout. Learn this 5+10+5 minutes of rowing endurance with rate and power changes to sharpen your rowing endurance.
35 min | UT1/AT | 23 | 760View Workout
Total 35 min
Work 20 min
Avg Rate 23 spm
5 x 2 Minute High Intensity Rowing Workout Intervals
Row this 5 x 2 Minute High Intensity Rowing Workout Intervals. After warming up, start with 2 minutes at 24 – 26 strokes per minute focusing on power and technique.
43 min | AT/TR | 24 | 740View Workout
Total 43 min
Work 10 min
Avg Rate 25 spm
5 Minute Easy Rowing Workout
This 5 Minute Easy Rowing Workout is perfect for Beginners. Getting started with the Rowing Machine is all about taking time to learn good Technique and building up the intensity slowly.
15 min | UT2 | 21 | 310View Workout
Total 15 min
Work 5 min
Avg Rate 22 spm