2 x 20 Minute Interval Rowing Workout
Power-up with a UT1 Zone 2 x 20 Minute Interval Rowing Workout. Learn Intensity and Technique while Powering for 20 minutes time two with a 5 minute rest. Rate 22.
|Rowing warm up 10 min||10:00||20|
|1 x 20 min||20:00||22|
|1 x 5 min rest||5:00||-|
|1 x 20 min||20:00||22|
|Rowing cool down 5 min||5:00||20|
Total Time: 55 min | Work Time: 40 min | Intensity: UT1 | Strokes: 1080 | Avg Rate: 21 | Work Rate: 22
- Spend 10 minutes warming up doing some basic rowing drills and following the warm up schedule here.
- Take a short break and get ready for the rowing session.
- Row for 20 minutes at around 22 strokes per minute at Utilization Level 1 Rowing Intensity intensity.
- Rest for 5 minutes and repeat.
- Finish off by warming down with some easy rowing.
- UT2 10 min warm up.
- Start with some easy half slide strokes for 1 minute
- Go to full slide after 1 minute, rowing light at rate 18-20
- After 2 minutes, increase your power and hold the rate steady at 18-20
- After 3 minutes, increase power again to near UT2 pace at 20 stokes per minute
- After 7 minutes, stop and sip some water.
- Start rowing again and aim for 30 strokes at your UT1 pace.
- Coming up on 10 minutes, do 10 strokes at your AT pace.
- Stop and get ready for the workout.
- Focus on keeping your rowing machine technique consistent.
- Be sure to stick to the suggested intensity and stroke rate.
- Increase your power and speed when the rate changes up.
- Enjoy the rhythm of the rowing movement and use it to build your motivation for more training in future.
- Always take the time to warm up and cool down after this workout even though the intensity is low.
Workouts you might also like
15 Minute Anaerobic Threshold Rowing Interval Workout
2 x 15 Minute Anaerobic Threshold Rowing Workout. Raise your AT Zone Rowing Fitness while rating 22-26 with good Rowing Technique and a Solid Rhythm.
53 min | UT1/AT | 22 | 1070View Workout
Total 53 min
Work 30 min
Avg Rate 24 spm
2 x 8 Minute Power Rowing Workout
Ironclad 2 x 8 Minute Power Rowing Workout designed to boost you Anaerobic Threshold and Transportation Rowing Energy Systems. Prepare for a 2k, 6K or 5k Erg Test using this workout.
40 min | AT/TR | 24 | 836View Workout
Total 40 min
Work 16 min
Avg Rate 26 spm
60 Minute Rowing Endurance Workout
Develop Focus and Endurance with this 60 Minute Rowing Endurance Workout. Learn the importance of Rhythm, Discipline and Personal Courage with this long rowing workout.
60 min | UT2 | 21 | 1200View Workout
Total 60 min
Work 60 min
Avg Rate 21 spm
4 x 3 Minute Race Rowing Intervals
Power-up your High Intensity Rowing Zone with this 4 x 3 Minute Race Rowing Intervals. This Intense Rowing Workout requires a big focus on Power and Technique.
46 min | TR | 25 | 842View Workout
Total 46 min
Work 12 min
Avg Rate 27 spm