15 Minute Easy Endurance Rowing Workout
A 15 Minute Rowing Machine Workout to learn how to develop Rowing Fitness. Row at your personal Endurance Intensity Pace while learning good Rowing Technique.
|Rowing warm up 5 min||5:00||20|
|1 x 15 min||15:00||22|
|Rowing cool down 5 min||5:00||20|
Total Time: 25 min | Work Time: 15 min | Intensity: UT2 | Strokes: 530 | Avg Rate: 21 | Work Rate: 22
- Spend the first 5 minutes warming up doing some basic rowing.
- Next take a short break and get ready for the workout.
- Row for 15 minutes at around 22 strokes per minute and UT2 rowing intensity.
- Finish your rowing training session with some easy rowing.
- UT2 5 minute warp up
- Start with some easy half slide strokes for 1 minute
- Go to full slide after 1 minute, rowing light at rate 18-20
- After 2 minutes, increase your power and hold the rate steady at 18-20
- After 3 minutes, increase power again to near UT2 pace at 20 strokes per minute
- If you feel ready after 5 minutes, stop and get ready for the workout, otherwise continue rowing near UT2 pace for 1-2 minutes.
- Study some rowing machine technique and rowing drills to help with setting some basic positions while you are rowing.
- The rest is important - try to keep moving and pulling light.
- Concentrate on small changes in rate and power together. Learn to get the feeling of higher rate and higher power (speed) working together.
- Try to get a feel for what good rowing is like - manage your power output and your rhythm together.
- Have some water ready to drink after the warm up and at the end of the workout.
Workouts you might also like
10 Minute Norwegian Rowing Workout
This 10 Minute Rowing Machine Workout is used by National and International Rowers. Row in steps of 4-3-2-1 minutes with Rate and Power changes between 22 - 26 Strokes per Minute.
30 min | AT | 23 | 638View Workout
Total 30 min
Work 10 min
Avg Rate 25 spm
12 Minute Strength Endurance Rowing Workout
This Hard 12 Minute Strength Endurance Rowing Workout will help you to develop your Rowing Strength and Endurance. Maintain your Technique as you go through the Zones and Intensity Phases.
32 min | UT1/AT | 22 | 776View Workout
Total 32 min
Work 12 min
Avg Rate 24 spm
10 Minute Easy Rowing Workout
This 10 Minute Easy Rowing Machine Workout is good for Beginners to learn the basics of the Rowing Machine. Follow the technique and Intensity guide to get the most from this workout.
25 min | UT2 | 21 | 520View Workout
Total 25 min
Work 10 min
Avg Rate 22 spm
3 x 3 Minute Rowing Intervals
Raise your VO2 Max with these 3 x 3 Minute Rowing Intervals. Learn Interval Training for a 2k, 6k or 1k Rowing Machine Test. Train Power and Technique together.
35 min | TR | 36 | 774View Workout
Total 35 min
Work 9 min
Avg Rate 27 spm