15 Minute Easy Endurance Rowing Workout
A 15 Minute Rowing Machine Workout to learn how to develop Rowing Fitness. Row at your personal Endurance Intensity Pace while learning good Rowing Technique.
|Rowing warm up 5 min||5:00||20|
|1 x 15 min||15:00||22|
|Rowing cool down 5 min||5:00||20|
Total Time: 25 min | Work Time: 15 min | Intensity: UT2 | Strokes: 530 | Avg Rate: 21 | Work Rate: 22
- Spend the first 5 minutes warming up doing some basic rowing.
- Next take a short break and get ready for the workout.
- Row for 15 minutes at around 22 strokes per minute and UT2 rowing intensity.
- Finish your rowing training session with some easy rowing.
- UT2 5 minute warp up
- Start with some easy half slide strokes for 1 minute
- Go to full slide after 1 minute, rowing light at rate 18-20
- After 2 minutes, increase your power and hold the rate steady at 18-20
- After 3 minutes, increase power again to near UT2 pace at 20 strokes per minute
- If you feel ready after 5 minutes, stop and get ready for the workout, otherwise continue rowing near UT2 pace for 1-2 minutes.
- Study some rowing machine technique and rowing drills to help with setting some basic positions while you are rowing.
- The rest is important - try to keep moving and pulling light.
- Concentrate on small changes in rate and power together. Learn to get the feeling of higher rate and higher power (speed) working together.
- Try to get a feel for what good rowing is like - manage your power output and your rhythm together.
- Have some water ready to drink after the warm up and at the end of the workout.
The Beginners Complete Guide to Rowing BookLearn More
12 Minute Strength Endurance Rowing Workout
This Hard 12 Minute Strength Endurance Rowing Workout will help you to develop your Rowing Strength and Endurance. Maintain your Technique as you go through the Zones and Intensity Phases.
32 min | UT1/AT | 22 | 776View Workout
Total 32 min
Work 12 min
Avg Rate 24 spm
10 Minute Medium Intensity Rowing Machine Workout
Learn good Rowing with this 10 Minute Medium Intensity Rowing Machine Workout. Follow the Workout Guide to develop your Strength at 22-24 UT1 Intensity.
20 min | UT1 | 22 | 516View Workout
Total 20 min
Work 10 min
Avg Rate 22 spm
7 Minute Rowing Machine Interval Workout
Power-up with this 7 Minute Rowing Machine Interval Workout. Boost your fat and carbo burning engine and power endurance with this Intense Anaerobic Threshold Zone Rowing Workout.
41 min | AT/TR | 23 | 866View Workout
Total 41 min
Work 14 min
Avg Rate 25 spm
3 x 3 Minute Rowing Intervals
Raise your VO2 Max with these 3 x 3 Minute Rowing Intervals. Learn Interval Training for a 2k, 6k or 1k Rowing Machine Test. Train Power and Technique together.
35 min | TR | 36 | 774View Workout
Total 35 min
Work 9 min
Avg Rate 27 spm